Research

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Photos Taken

These photos are the latest of what I have taken, I looked at Eileen Cowan and her use of positive and negative space, and I think for my concept the negative space works perfectly and suits.This also relates to Anne Nobles, 'Rubys Room' artwork. She uses people and their faces and shows a lot of texture through food and liquid.


Im next going to go back to the sequences idea and I need to relate this back to my concept.
My panel 1 is 3/4 finished, well I have enough content to cover  the lot of panel 1, but I just need to work on sizing and composition of my images on my board. Also to use the sequence idea on my first panel mean I can develop it further through my folio.









These are the proof sheets from this shoot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment