Research

Monday, March 10, 2014

First Shoot-Sequences

As I have been looking at artist models that use sequences. I want to develop this idea further, with street photography. But for now I am just practicing the technique and using photoshop more in-depth.

This is what I have so far:



I had issues with the layering of photos as the shadows would overlap and make the photo look messy and blurry in places but I think with more practice I will be able to fix this and make the photos look correct. 






I like these so far and I think I can develop this idea further and work it in with street photography, possibly by going into town or maybe in the botanical gardens. Hopefully this will help me come up with a concept. 

1 comment:

  1. danielle these shots are exceptional! i love it, the fading looks great! i like how staged the walking of logans legs are :D x

    ReplyDelete