Research

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Worksheet

1. My work is about the struggle of being in a dark state of mind. The blanket represents the pain and pressure from society to be the best. I want to develop this further with Logan breaking about of the blanket, and showing him as an individual, with the blanket standing next to him, side by side they work, but one cannot try and take over another.

2. Duane Michals, Eileen Cowan, Bill Brandt, Walead Beshty.

3. Sequences for Duane Michals. Eileen Cowan for the strong black and white contrast. Bill Brandt with the close up of hands and face. Walead Beshty is for the photos that I have taken but not yet added to my blog.

4. Panel 1 - FINISHED.

5. Dont have enough photos to have extra, I will work on taking some more over the next week or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment